Ordering a cheque book through the YONO SBI (You Only Need One) app is a simple process. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide:
- Open the YONO SBI app on your mobile device and log in using your credentials (username and password). If you haven't registered yet, you will need to create an account first.
Navigate to Services:
- Once you're logged in, navigate to the 'Services' section. This is typically located on the home screen or within the main menu of the app.
Select 'Request Cheque Book':
- In the 'Services' section, you should find an option labeled 'Request Cheque Book'. Click on this option to proceed.
- If you have multiple accounts linked to your YONO SBI app, you will be prompted to select the account for which you want to request a cheque book. Choose the appropriate account.
- After selecting the account, you may need to provide additional details such as the number of cheque leaves you require and any specific instructions related to the cheque book issuance.
Double-check the details you've provided to ensure accuracy. This is crucial to avoid any errors in the cheque book order.
- Once you're satisfied with the details, confirm the request for the cheque book. The app may ask you to authenticate the request using your registered mobile number or any other security feature provided by the app for verification purposes.
Wait for Confirmation:
- After confirming the request, you should receive a confirmation message on the app indicating that your request for a cheque book has been successfully registered. The app may also provide you with an estimated time frame for the delivery of the cheque book.
Check Delivery Status:
- You can check the delivery status of your cheque book within the app. There might be a dedicated section or option to track the status of your cheque book request.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App.