"You can log in to the Axis Bank mobile banking app, and click on the 'Account' option available on the home page. This page will display all the information about your account including, your Bank Branch name, Bank Account type, Account number as well as your Bank balance".
The general process is likely to be similar. Here is a general guide:
Download and Install Axis Mobile App:
- Visit the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Search for "Axis Mobile" and download/install the official Axis Mobile banking app.
- If you are a new user, you will need to register by providing your Axis Bank account details.
- If you are an existing user, log in using your internet banking credentials [user id and password] or set up a new login if required.
Navigate to Accounts:
- Once logged in, look for an option that allows you to view your accounts or account details. This might be labeled as "Accounts," "My Accounts," or something similar.
Select the Account:
- If you have multiple accounts with Axis Bank, select the specific account for which you want to view details.
View Account Details:
- Look for an option such as "Account Details," "Account Summary," or a similar feature.
- Here, you should be able to view details such as your Name,Account number account balance, transaction history, and other relevant information.
- Explore the app for additional features like fund transfers, bill payments, and other banking services that Axis Bank provides.
- Ensure that your access to the app is secure. If the app provides additional security features like two-factor authentication, make sure to enable them for enhanced security.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App