To block your SBI debit card using the YONO (You Only Need One) app, you can follow these step-by-step instructions:
Download and Install the YONO App:
- If you haven't already, download and install the SBI YONO app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Log in to Your Account:
- Open the YONO app and log in using your internet banking credentials. If you haven't registered yet, you will need to complete the registration process first.
Access the "Cards" Section:
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the "Cards" section of the app. This section should contain all the details about your debit cards linked to your SBI account.
Select the Card to Block:
- From the list of cards displayed, select the specific debit card that you want to block.
Block the Card:
- After selecting the card, you should find an option to block the card. Click on that option. You might be required to provide a reason for blocking the card.
Verify the Blocking Request:
- Review the information you provided and confirm the blocking request. The app may prompt you to re-enter your internet banking password or provide other security verification methods to ensure that the request is genuine.
- Once the blocking process is completed, you should receive a confirmation message or notification that the card has been successfully blocked. Make sure to save the reference number or any other details provided for future reference.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App.