To get the most accurate and up-to-date information on generating QR codes in the Yono SBI app, I recommend following these general steps:
Open the Yono SBI App:
- Launch the Yono SBI app on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account using your credentials (username and password).
Navigate to Transactions or Payments Section:
- Look for a section related to transactions, payments, or services. The option to generate a QR code is likely to be in a section related to transactions.
Find QR Code Generation Option:
- Within the transactions or payments section, search for an option that allows you to generate a QR code. It might be labeled as "Generate QR Code," "Create QR," or something similar.
Select Transaction Type:
- Depending on the app's features, you may need to choose the type of transaction for which you want to generate a QR code. This could be for receiving money, making a payment, or another transaction type.
Enter Transaction Details:
- Input the necessary details for the transaction. This may include the amount, payee information, or any other required information.
Generate QR Code:
- After entering the transaction details, there should be an option to generate the QR code. Look for a button or link that allows you to create the QR code.
Save or Share the QR Code:
- Once the QR code is generated, you may have options to save it to your device or share it directly. Choose the appropriate option based on your needs.
Complete the Transaction:
- If the QR code is for a payment, make sure to follow any additional steps prompted by the app to complete the transaction.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App