To check the details of your last 5 debit/credit transactions in SBI, you can easily send an SMS 'MSTMT' to 09223866666 or give a missed call on the same number. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use SBI mobile app to view the mini statement.
We can provide you with general steps that are typically involved in check my SBI debit card transaction history through a mobile app. Here's a general guide:
Install YONO SBI App:
- Make sure you have the YONO SBI app installed on your smartphone. You can download it from the Google Play Store (for Android) or the Apple App Store (for iOS).
Login to Your Account:
- Open the YONO SBI app and log in using your internet banking credentials. If you haven't registered for internet banking, you may need to do so before using the app.
Navigate to Debit Card Transactions:
- Once logged in, look for an option like "Debit Card" or "My Accounts" in the app's main menu. The exact location may vary based on updates to the app.
Select Debit Card Transactions:
- Under the Debit Card section, you should find an option to view transactions or transaction history. Click or tap on that option.
Choose the Time Period:
- You may be prompted to select a specific time period for which you want to view transactions. Choose the appropriate date range.
- The app should then display a list of your debit card transactions within the selected time frame. Transactions are typically categorized and displayed with details such as date, merchant name, amount, etc.
View Transaction Details:
- To view more details about a specific transaction, click or tap on the transaction entry. This should provide additional information about the transaction.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App