To find the location of the nearest Axis Bank branch or ATM using the Axis Mobile App, follow the steps below:
Open the Axis Mobile App:
- Launch the Axis Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to your Axis Mobile account using your username and password.
Navigate to the Menu:
- Look for a menu icon or option that typically appears as three horizontal lines or a grid of squares. This is usually located in the top-left or top-right corner of the app.
Find the 'Branch/ATM Locator' or 'Locate Us' Option:
- Within the menu, search for an option related to finding branches or ATMs. This may be labeled as 'Branch/ATM Locator,' 'Locate Us,' or something similar.
Choose Your Location:
- The app may ask for your current location or allow you to manually enter a location. Choose the option that suits your preference.
Filter and Search:
- Depending on the app, you may have options to filter your search based on whether you're looking for a branch or an ATM. You may also have the option to filter by services provided.
- After selecting your criteria, the app should display a list of the nearest branches or ATMs based on your location.
View on Map:
- Some apps may provide a map view to help you visualize the locations better. You might be able to click on a specific branch or ATM to get more details.
- If you find a suitable branch or ATM, the app may offer a "Get Directions" option to guide you to the selected location.
Axis Mobile App:
- Open Axis Mobile Login Page > Click on 'Locate Us'> Allow the app to access the device's location > Click on ATM > Get ATM details by location or using 'Near Me' option.
We hope that you like this content and for more such content Please follow us on our social site and YouTube and subscribe to our website.
Manage your business cash flows and payable/receivables using our Bahi Khata App.